We're looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team in London. As part of our Sales team your key responsibilities will include:
- Acquire new customers from assigned leads and opportunities within designated territory
- Source new leads and develop a network of key stakeholders to build and develop your pipeline
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, including solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation
- Participate in planning marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Prepare presentations, develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and re-negotiating by phone, email, and in face-to-face
- Meet KPIs and monthly targets
- Working knowledge of agency world
- Good literacy and numeric skills required
- Confident verbal communications skills
- Computer literate
- Media telephone sales experience desirable
- Digital / Subscription sales experience preferred
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
About Cannes Lions.
We've been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we're the world's biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries
Join us, and you'll be joining an events company with a strong purpose - we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world's most fast moving and exciting businesses
Cannes Lions is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world's most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us